08th April, 2021
Our Fuel Projects and Installations team undertake a wide range of activities from fuel installations and associated tasks through to total project management of all site-related works.
Our nationwide services are designed to meet exacting customer requirements - often in challenging circumstances or locations - without compromising quality, safety or the environment.
Due to growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team and contribute to the commercial success of our fuels projects.
This role, which will suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, is adaptable, has strong communication skills and where both big picture thinking and attention to detail comes naturally.
Success in this role will mean you will play a significant part in what we are doing to position ourselves in the market. Our preferred applicant should have the following skills and experience:
- Sound understanding and application of recognised Project Management methodologies and project programming skills
- Have a proven track record in delivering projects, fuels experience would be a bonus, but is not essential
- Possess experience in tendering and pricing new opportunities
- A strong focus on HSE and the ability to help drive our safety culture
- Work to timelines and budgets, ensuring the team are focused on delivering results in a positive environment
- Strong leadership, coordination, motivational and negotiation skills, prioritising deliverables in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups both internal and external.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high performing team where you can advise and assist in shaping the future of ECL Group Fuels Projects.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a unique role in a niche industry, the opportunity to work autonomously and really own your projects from concept to commissioning. All with a great working environment and an engaged management team. The salary package includes a company vehicle and technology suite.
Please note that in order to meet the requirements of this position some travel throughout NZ will be required.
For more information about ECL Group check us out at www.eclgroup.co.nz. To apply for this position click the "Apply Now" button, this will allow you to register your details and submit your application. Alternatively, for further information contact Wendy Oliver on 021 782 103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For Job