ECL Group Technology is a New Zealand payment solutions market leader in the Retail Sector with significant presence in Fuels, Supermarkets and Grocery markets.
As an integrator we design, install and support critical technical equipment and software solutions vital to our customers’ business operations including; POS, OPT, BOS, SCO, ATM, Electronic scales and scanners, fresh food scales and labellers. The role:
Due to strong growth across New Zealand, a desire to continue that trend and expand into other parts of the Retail Sector we have created a new Business Development and Account Manager position to join our sales team.
You will thrive on providing a sustained positive outcome for our valued customers and leave no stone unturned when seeking new opportunities for our business. What we are looking for:
What's in it for you:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within the technology payments arena in either Business Development or Account Management roles or similar equivalent experience
- A self-starter with proven track record in meeting / exceeding sales targets and in customer retention
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Superior negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to think "outside of the square"
- Can clearly demonstrate the ability to plan, prioritise and multi task in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly build rapport and communicate with a wide variety of people at all levels
- A team player
As a high achiever you will understand that success brings its own rewards both financially and professionally. We offer a dynamic working environment where those around you are passionate about what they do. This is your opportunity to join our Kiwi success story and drive your career to the next level. How to Apply:
For more information about ECL Group Technology check us out at www.eclgroup.co.nz. To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button. This will allow you to register your details and submit your application for this vacancy. For further details or for a copy of the position description, please contact Wendy Oliver on 021 782 103 or email email@example.com