Service and Minor Works Technician (Fuel)
About the company
ECL Group Australia provides critical technical services across Australia with offices across the region. We focus on fuel systems, electronic security, technology solutions, assurance services and facilities maintenance. We pride ourselves on our innovative ways and agile services, delivered by our passionate, committed and highly skilled workforce.
We are passionate about our people! As we continue the diversification and expansion of our service offerings, our people programs are also tailored to diversify and expand the capabilities of our people. Our people are the pillars driving this change as such, career planning, intensifying your technical and specialist skills, and your engagement are the core of our people programs.
At ECL Group Australia, we are embarking on exciting times as a result of business expansion. Our customers are recognisable large, multinational companies which we are proud to build strong partnerships with.
Our customers say that this unprecedented growth is largely contributed by the calibre of our field service team members. As such, we are currently seeking experienced and passionate Fuel Fitters / Technicians to join our teams across Australia. You will be an integral member of our team and will be accountable for providing industry leading expertise in servicing, minor installation, modifying, repairing, calibrating and commissioning fuel (petrol and diesel), LPG and electronic equipment for our customers, on their sites.
- Using your technical skills to diagnose and determine solutions to problems within required timeframes
- Respond to all service calls for repairs and maintenance within contractual guidelines
- Continuously deliver service that focuses on quality, efficiency, increased profitability and maximise customer retention
- Operate within our internal procedures including categorising work, obtaining order numbers,
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to complete projects including estimation, stock management, contractor supervision
Our ideal candidate
- Appropriate trade background and 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- A natural style of accountability coupled with strong customer experience focus
- A collaborative approach in working coupled with strong communication skills
- Ability to apply practical problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Unrestricted driver’s licence required
- Individual career development plan
- Fully maintained tool of trade vehicle
- Tech gadgets like iPads!
- Training and continuous development offered
- Collaborative culture
- Long coverage and different shifts may be available
If you see yourself operating in a true value add role apply via the link provided!
Candidates without working rights in Australia need not apply.