30th January, 2019
Who is ECL Group?
ECL Group is a leading privately owned Australasian company providing critical technical services across New Zealand and Australia. With 28 offices and 700 employees. ECL Group is a leader in tailoring solutions, building long term relationships and pursuing innovative approaches to achieve smarter and sustainable solutions. With an impressive history spanning over sixty (60) years, we provide our customers with fuels design and installation services, as well as ongoing service and maintenance to fuel pumps, car washes, fuel delivery systems and forecourt controls.
The ECL Group focuses on providing innovative solutions to all aspects of our service delivery, from the latest in design techniques, through to mobile technology in all technicians vehicles, providing real time client data.
ECL Group in Australia is experiencing astonishing growth, with a new management structure in place the sky is the limit, come on this phenomenal journey with us.
What will ECL Group do for you?
- Above average industry conditions,
- EBA with guaranteed wage increases every year,
- Vehicle, mobile phone, iPad, fully supplied PPE and uniform,
- Excellent full time, permanent position
- Safety is number one at ECL Group, yours, our clients, the public and your family
- Employee Assistance Program
We are seeking Installation Fitters based at our Dandenong office, with the territory covering Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania Region. As part of your role you will be required to undertake occasional travel.
Varied, different places and or different tasks, no two days will look the same. Whether you are installing tanks, fuel systems, pumps, commissioning on a new sites, excavating and installing a line in the ground, testing and concreting or removing pumps and disconnecting lines ensuring that equipment, lines and pumps are in perfect running, safety is the order of the day.
You will take great pride in your work it is a masterpiece that everyone will see. Every job is a portrait of the technician who did the work. These masterpieces are proudly displayed on our client sites and valued by our customers, settling this company apart from the other.
Minimum requirements for the role include:
- Previous experience in service station installation, plumbing, boilermaking/welding or gas fitting.
- Industry knowledge and experience desirable but not essential
- A positive attitude and desire to work
- A pro-active approach to WH&S
- A clean and valid driver's licence
- A Medium Rigid (MR) or greater Licence is desirable but not essential.
An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Installations Division, with your "can do" attitude, a desire to get the job done and want to work in a challenging environment on the latest industry equipment, please forward your resume addressing the selection criteria above.
ECL Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply For Job