About the company
ECL Group Australia provides critical technical services across Australia with offices across the region. We focus on fuel systems, electronic security, technology solutions, assurance services and facilities maintenance. We pride ourselves on our innovative ways, delivered by our passionate, committed and highly skilled workforce.
We are passionate about our people! As we continue the diversification and expansion of our service offerings, our people programs are also tailored to diversify and expand the capabilities of our people. Our people are the pillars driving this change as such, career planning, intensifying your technical and specialist skills, and your engagement are the core of our people programs.
At ECL Group Australia, we are embarking on exciting times as a result of business expansion. Our customers are recognisable large, multinational companies which we are proud to build strong partnerships with.
As such, we are currently seeking experienced and passionate POS (Point of Sale) Technician to join our team in Inner West Sydney. You will be an integral member of our team and will be accountable for providing industry leading expertise in servicing, installing, modifying and commissioning computer based hardware and software systems for our clients, on their sites.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers
- Monitoring and maintaining systems and networks
- Working within internal procedures as well as customers’ procedures
- Accurate and timely completion of records, reports, dispatch paperwork, timesheets etc. through electronic and manual means
- Working within guidelines to provide updates to the Customer Service Centre i.e. arrival and departure times
- As subject matter experts, continuously deliver outstanding customer experience and foster relationships
- Win10/7/XP/DOS Experience; Windows/DOS command line experience an advantage
- Basic Networking
- UPS Circuits
- Low voltage/data cabling; soldering skills an advantage
- Network cabling including data rack cabling
- Experience in pump communications cabling to forecourt controllers an advantage
Application of experience and expertise within the scope of self-check-outs.
Our ideal candidate
- Appropriate experience in a similar role
- Diagnostic skills in conjunction with strong electronics knowledge; knowledge of
- A natural style of accountability coupled with strong customer experience focus
- A collaborative approach in working coupled with strong communication skills
- Ability to apply practical problem solving skills
- Unrestricted driver’s licence and working rights required
- Competitive remuneration
- Individual career development plan
- Fully maintained tool of trade vehicle
- Tech gadgets like iPads!
- Training and continuous development offered
- Collaborative culture
- Long coverage and different shifts may be available
If you see yourself operating in a true value add role apply via the link provided!
Candidates without working rights in Australia need not apply.