29th July, 2020
ECL Group provides critical technical services across New Zealand in the key areas of fuel systems and technology solutions. We are a leader in tailoring solutions, building long term relationships and pursuing innovative results to achieve smart and sustainable solutions for our customers.
We are at a crucial point in our transformation journey and as such we have a rare opportunity for an experienced senior operations manager to provide executive leadership to our Projects, Operations and customer management teams. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a core part of shaping the future direction of the company. The role will have a strong change management focus, as the business works to align 2 business units which have traditionally been operated with separate structures.
We have made the structural changes required and we are now ready to launch a business focused on delivering combined service outcomes to our customers.
This is no small task, and we are looking for an influential leader who can rise to the challenge and support and deliver continuous operational performance improvement.
To be successful you will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics. In addition you will be performance driven, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and will know how to get the best out of your team in order to achieve team and organisational goals.
In addition we are seeking:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in operational management
- Proven leadership experience over a mix of direct and indirect reporting structures
- Track record of managing financial performance
- Sound interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to communicate at a senior level with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to think strategically with aptitude in decision making and creative problem solving
- Proven ability to drive change and be results and deadline focused
- Experience in project management and the need to provide clear direction to operational managers
- Exposure to contracting and/or services based industry
We are looking for a seasoned professional to be the right hand of our thriving CEO. If you have the above, along with the ability to think outside the box and to lead courageously with integrity and fairness, we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer an influential, newly created role within a New Zealand owned and operated business where you can really make your mark. Competitive remuneration will be based on experience.
To discover more about ECL Group, please visit our website at www.eclgroup.co.nz.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Wendy Oliver, HR Manager, via email to email@example.com.
Apply For Job
Applications close Wednesday 12th August at 5pm and should be submitted online