13th September, 2022
Pacific People Solutions is very pleased to partner with our client to recruit a qualified and experienced Mechanical Engineer with Maintenance experience, based in Townsville, QLD.
You will be required to apply your technical expertise to plan, develop and implement engineering solutions that meet the requirements of the organisation across the areas of fixed plant rotable equipment reliability, maintenance, and operations.
- Assist with the Integrity management of a major hazard facility.
- Participate in HAZIDS, HAZOPS, FMEA, equipment critically workshops etc
- Develop the Integrity Management Plan.
- Provide technical support, recommendations and advice to the group when required.
- Develop, recommend, and implement strategies for improving equipment reliability and processes using industry best practice in order to ensure optimum reliability availability and integrity of plant and equipment.
- Review maintenance and operating strategies, develop supporting procedures, optimise inventory management, and implement through JDE Oracle.
- Implement, maintain, and interpret condition monitoring methods and results.
- Deliver fixed plant rotable equipment reliability, maintenance, operational and engineering support across Sun Metals.
- Identify and manage fixed plant reliability risk and life cycle asset management. Provide practical input into Operations/Maintenance teams formed to review and optimise process performance for continuous improvement.
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings.
- High level diagnostic and analytical ability in working with complex systems.
- Ability to plan and manage complex and diverse projects.
- Developed conceptual skills and capacity to develop concepts into practical programs/tasks
- Previous experience as an asset integrity specialist in an operational capacity (Major Hazard Facilities).
- Demonstrated experience in the application of analytical techniques to optimize plant reliability.
- Strong knowledge and experience with asset management and best practice reliability strategy implementation.
- Experience with functional testing of critical controls.
- Experience with Rotating Equipment and vibration analysis
- Hazard and Operability studies experience.
- Experience in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) tools and software.
▪ Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines.
▪ Registration as a professional engineer of Queensland (RPEQ).
▪ Qualifications in reliability and/or asset management are desirable.
This is a permanent position based in Townsville QLD. Relocation assistance provided. The recruitment process will involve an interview with Pacific People Solutions, an interview with client, site visit and medical.
If you possess the above skills and experience, please apply via the link below. Alternatively, should you wish to discuss this role in more detail please call Chris Chetham
at Pacific People Solutions
on 07 3518 1752
Apply For Job