03rd August, 2022
Pacific People Solutions are pleased to be working with the team at Alpha HPA, an ASX listed company, to source a (Graduate) Stakeholder Relations & Office Coordinator for their demonstration plant located in Murrarie, 10km east of Brisbane CBD.
This exciting new role will suit a motivated and highly organised individual who will be willing to roll up their sleeves in order to get things done. You will be working as part of a low environmental impact sustainable business, committed to supporting decarbonisation technologies with their innovative refining process .
This exceptional opportunity will require you to be a lead ambassador for the company with key co-ordination responsibilities for assisting to deliver Alpha HPA’s vision to the employees, customers and within the community.
As the (Graduate) Stakeholder Relations & Office Coordinator you will need the energy to build and maintain relationships with individuals and organizations that support Alpha HPA’s goals.
As the successful candidate you will need a degree in Business or Communications as well as being well presented, extremely organized and able to manage the logistics of multiple activities simultaneously.
If you are successful with your application for this interesting & varied role will be required to learn how to:
- Coordinate the company's social media
- Create & plan programs that engage and support the employees, customers & the community
- Manage customer product sample logistics and reporting
- Coordinate multiple tasks & deadlines whilst supporting the executive team with general office administration, customer requests and the development of marketing materials
- Be a team player and capable of interacting with a broad cross section of people whilst quickly building rapport internally and with various community groups and organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong IT skills
Much of this role will be performed in the office, managing some administrative aspects of the office, shipping samples and managing social media. As the company increases its presence, you will also spend time in the community – planning and implementing company and community activities.
You will usually work during regular business hours, although additional hours may be required to support community or internal events. ABOUT Alpha HPA
Alpha HPA Production Facility is the application of the company’s licensed Smart SX technology to produce a range of high purity aluminum products, most notably their Ultra High Purity Alumina, Ultra High Purity Precursors and Ultra Boehmite.
These products will provide the raw materials used by leading decarbonisation growth industries including LED lighting and lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles.
This exciting start-up has almost completed construction of Stage 1 the $30M Precursor Production Facility (PPF) in Gladstone. Stage 2, the large-scale $300M HPA production plant (pending approval) is due to come online in the next few years.
The current operation is a scaled model demonstration facility based in Murarrie, in Brisbane, and has many hours of operation where the team have been fine tuning the hydrometallurgical process.
Alpha HPA plans to produce 10,000 tonnes of HPA equivalent annually in Gladstone once the commercial facility is fully operational. That's just what we do, this is who we are:
- We’re a team of collaborators and hard workers who look out for one another. Everyone is encouraged to challenge and contribute to the way we work.
- We’re a company that’s investing in improving our community through the way we operate.
- We’re a group of leaders who listen and act. We want to make sure our employees can create a better life for themselves and their families.
- But most of all, we’re agents in a culture of continuous improvement. We are always looking to improve.
If this sounds like a culture you would want to be a part of, we would be really pleased to receive your application via the link below.
Alternatively, should you wish to discuss this role in more detail please call Margaret O’Malley
at Pacific People Solutions on 07 3518 8722.
Apply For Job