29th April, 2022
Pacific People Solutions on behalf of our client, are seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer, for their operations based out of the Marshall Islands.
As an entrepreneurial CEO, you will be a key member of the Senior Executive Management Team, reporting to the Board. You will be charged with the continued growth of this profitable business using your knowledge and networks in the Pacific region and further afield to facilitate the expansion of this business.
Our clients core business is to provide a world leading integrated web-based fisheries management system to collect, store, display and report on all registered fishing activity. This information assists the customers of their clients with the management and conservation of shared tuna stock in the Western and South Pacific regions
In your down time you will enjoy all of what the Marshall Islands have to offer, ie: unspoilt beaches, world class diving, fishing and surf breaks.
The CEO is responsible for:
- Developing high quality business strategies
- International Business Development
- Building a small management team in the Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines (nationally and internationally)
- Build trusted relations with key contractors, service providers and sector stakeholders
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Essential Competencies & Experience:
- Must have suitable tertiary qualifications relevant to the position
- Proven experience working with Pacific nations
- Strong understanding of contract and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as software development, supply chain management, HR and finance
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and management best practice
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Ability and experience to initially undertake the role of company secretary
- Willingness to travel
The role is full-time residing in Majuro, RMI. The Board have approved competitive salary and allowances package for this position (tax free for residents). The allowance package includes, rent, education for approved dependents, annual travel to point of hire and the annual leave entitlement is 6 weeks per annum.
The contract will be 3 years + 2 years. We encourage Pacific Island citizens to apply for this role however all applications will be considered.
Should you wish to discuss this role in more detail please contact Chris Chetham at Pacific People Solutions on + 61 7 3518 1752 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 31 May 2022.
Apply For Job