25th October, 2019
WELD YOUR CAREER!
- St Marys location!
- Immediate start!
- Earn while you learn!
Are you looking to start your career in Metals & Engineering? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Wait no longer this could be for you!
My Gateway has a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Year Apprentice Boilermaker AND a 1st Year Machining Apprentice to join a well established engineering company located in St Marys.
As a boilermaking apprentices, your responsibilities will include:
- Produce various metal fabricated products (structure, frames, plate assemblies, pipe work and vessels).
- Use and operate tools, welding and thermal cutting equipment along with fabrication techniques.
- Use hand and power tools: drills, grinders, clamps, benders, lifting equipment, etc.
Or working as a machining apprentices, you will do the following tasks:
- Operate CNC machines
- Troubleshooting & repairs to a range of mechanical equipment
- General application of lathe, mill and drilling machine and welding equipment
- Precision measurement
- Use hand and power tools
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, reliable, have attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions, good work attitude and ethic.
Current Drivers license and own transport preferred but not essential.
Is this what you have been waiting for? Then, Apply Now!
Qualifications above Certificate II need NOT apply. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply For Job