22nd November, 2022
My Gateway has a fantastic opportunity available for an accounts trainee at Camden Council.
As part of this traineeship, you will gain skills and experience in admin, accounts and finance and also gain a nationally recognised Certificate III in Accounts Administration. This is a 24 month traineeship.
Some of the duties will include:
- Data entry into TRIM, customer service, answering phones, collecting and distributing mail, scanning and photocopying docs
- Organising and filing of documentation
- Assisting in the following teams:
- Accounts Receivable and Cash Management
- Rates and Revenue
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
As a finance trainee at Camden Council there are endless opportunities to assist across all teams as required and this is a great way to learn the different elements of finance within local Government. This is an opportunity to become a finance all-rounder as well as to identify where in finance you would like to pursue a career.
This role involves a great degree of attention to detail as files need to be stored correctly and data needs to be entered into the system accurately. Candidate criteria:
Interest in finance/ accounts
Drivers licence preferred for most roles (errands may involve using company cars)
Eager to learn
Good communication skills What’s in it for you when you become a My Gateway trainee?
- Discounts from hundreds of leading retailers including electronics and entertainment, technology, fashion, travel, sports and more.
- Discounted gym membership, mental wellness services and health insurance.
- Financial services and advice.
- Access to our free, confidential counselling services.
- You could also be eligible to receive concessions and discounts for cheaper medicines, energy and electricity bills, health care costs including ambulance, dental and eye care.
- Weekly pay.
- Four weeks paid holiday leave each year.
- No training costs involved.
- Dedicated mentor to support you through your traineeship.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For other Traineeship & Apprenticeship opportunities available with My Gateway visit our website www.mygateway.org.au & go to our Find a Job page.
Apply For Job