My Gateway has a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic individual who is interested in completing a Civil Construction apprenticeship. This is a great opportunity with a local Government Organisation!
As part of the apprenticeship, you will complete a Civil Construction Certificate III
, which is a trade qualification.
This is a three year apprenticeship term that will be completed after two years. Your responsibilities may include:
• Civil labouring
• Traffic control
• Plant operation
• Safe work practices
• Undertake general labouring duties relevant to the work area
• Safely operate plant and equipment relevant to the work area
• Driving duties as required
• Assist in the cleaning of plant and equipment
• Undertake routine checks and basic maintenance to ensure tools and equipment under your control are kept in serviceable and safe condition at all timesWhat’s in it for you?
- On the job training by experienced tradespeople
- Complete a trade qualification for FREE
- Work full time hours and be paid to learn
- Start your career with a highly reputable business
- Work in a supportive team environment with ongoing support and mentoring from My Gateway
Current drivers licence and own transport is essential for this position. We are looking for someone who is mature minded, reliable, willing to learn and has a strong interested in this industry.
This is a rare & exciting opportunity! What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.