My Gateway are seeking a committed and well presented individual who has an interest in starting their career within the business industry!
My Gateway, partnered with a local business located in Prestons, are seeking a mature, friendly and committed individual looking at commencing a career in business administration.
As part of this traineeship, you will complete a Certificate III in Business Administration. This qualification will allow further progression into studies and/or employment, the journey will take you as far as you desire!
This is an entry level office all rounder role. You will be working with all the teams across the business, learning a variety of daily tasks and skills.
Some of the tasks you will be required to complete will include:
- Customer service; answering phones
- Actioning emails
- Data entry
- Coordinating orders and checking off shipments
- Working with the warehouse staff coordinating deliveries
- General ADHOC duties
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to learn
- Professional phone manner
- Ability to work fulltime hours
- Driver's licence preferred though not required
What's in it for you?
* WEEKLY pay
* No training costs involved
* Career progression
* Full time hours whilst completing a qualification
During your time as a trainee you will learn a host of skills, which will be of value to employers. Completing a business administration traineeship will provide you with the knowledge, confidence and professionalism to KICK start your career and guide you into the world of employment.
If you feel this is the right start for you, please click APPLY NOW.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.