Are you motivated, keen to learn and want to work outdoors? Do you enjoy hands on work and don't mind getting dirty? Work with local council!!
My Gateway partnered with Bayside Council currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a recent school leaver who is interested in completing a Landscaping (Parks and Gardens) Apprenticeship.
About My Gateway: My Gateway has been employing apprentices and trainees across NSW for over 30 years. With over 300 apprentices and trainees currently employed in all areas from business administration, information technology to construction, electrical, horticulture, heavy vehicle and engineering roles, My Gateway is a safe and secure way to ensure that you will be provided with the correct pay, necessary training, qualifications and ongoing support throughout your traineeship/apprenticeship.
As a part of this apprenticeship, you will complete a Certificate III in Parks and Gardens with Bayside Council working in and around the Botany area!
During your on the job training, some of the tasks you will be required to complete will include:
- Edging & trimming
- Garden maintenance
- Herbicide application
- Fertilizing & weeding
- Maintaining garden beds
- Usage of hand tools and power tools related to horticulture
- and much more
What’s in it for you?
- On the job training by experienced tradesperson
- Complete a trade qualification for FREE
- Work full time hours and be paid to learn
- Start your career with a highly reputable business
- Work in a supportive team environment with ongoing support and mentoring from My Gateway
* Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply
* Applications close Friday 28th January 2022
A current drivers licence and own transport are essential for these positions. We are looking for someone who is mature minded, reliable, willing to learn and has a strong interest in this industry.
Please see video for more information:
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.