Seeking a 1st or 2nd year Engineering Apprentice for ASAP start! This position will be working with CNC Machines
My Gateway are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual, keen to get started in a Engineering Apprenticeship as a CNC Machinist.
Our client supplies equipment for storing and transferring bulk liquids such as petroleum and dry bulk. They specialise in terminal, tanker and aviation markets, offering best-in-class products such as loading arms, ground monitors, meters and pumping systems.
We are looking for a 1st or 2nd year apprentice to join the team as they complete a Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade. This role is located with Wetherill Park.
During your on the job training, some of the tasks you will be required to complete will include:
- Following OHS policies and procedures and maintain focus on the safety of yourself and your team
- Working within your skills and capabilities to support the manufacturing and supply of products to our global customer base
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to ensure effective solutions are applied to problems that arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Valid white card
- Working towards obtaining or currently hold a driver's licence
What's in it for you?
* WEEKLY pay
* No training costs involved
* Career progression
The successful applicant must be willing to learn, enthusiastic, reliable, have attention to detail, ability to follow instructions, good work attitude and ethic.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.