We are seeking a highly motivated individual with an interest in the automotive industry to join our client as an Apprentice Vehicle Body Builder
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in the automotive industry to join our client as an Apprentice Vehicle Body Builder.
This opportunity will be for a 1st or 2nd year apprentice looking to start ASAP. As a part of this apprenticeship, you will complete a Certificate III in Engineering (Fabrication Trade).
This position is located in Smeaton Grange.
- Welding, bending and folding metals
- Fabricating, forming and shaping components
- Assisting the qualified tradesmen as directed
- Use of workshop machinery and hand tools
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- General ADHOC duties
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Valid White card
- Ability to follow instructions and work as a part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- A can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Working towards obtaining or currently hold a driver's licence
What's in it for you?
* WEEKLY pay
* No training costs involved
* Career progression
* Opportunity to become a qualified tradesperson
* Excellent working conditions
* Tool allowance
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.