Are you looking to start your career in Metals & Engineering? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Wait no longer this could be for you!
My Gateway are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual, who has an interest in continuing their career in the Engineering industry!
Our client’s expertise lies within the metal fabrication, CNC machining & heavy engineering industries. The privately owned company has a number of divisions which includes Manufacturing, engineering services & major works including defense force projects.
As a part of the apprenticeship you will complete a Certificate III in Engineering (Fabrication).
During your on the job training, some of the tasks you will be required to complete will include:
- Repair, manufacturing and maintenance of heavy engineering equipment and components
- Operating and us welding machine learning MIG and TIG welding
- Working from engineering draws
- Work with and assisting Tradesmen
- General Engineering, Defence , Rail, Hydro projects
- Work with precision tools
- General ADHOC Duties
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Willing to learn
- Have attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions
- Have a good work attitude and ethic
Current Drivers license and own transport preferred but not essential.
Is this what you have been waiting for? Then, Apply Now!