We currently have opportunities available for a 1st Year Fitting & Machinist apprentices to join our well established client located in St Mary's
My Gateway are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual, who has an interest in continuing their career in the Engineering industry!
Our client’s expertise lies within the metal fabrication, CNC machining & heavy engineering industries. The privately owned company has a number of divisions which includes Manufacturing, engineering services & major works including defense force projects.
As a part of the apprenticeship you will complete a Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade.
During your on the job training, some of the tasks you will be required to complete will include:
- Repair, manufacturing and maintenance of Heavy Engineering equipment and components
- Operating a variety of manual mills, lathes cut off saw vertical bores and grinding machines and well as NCN mills and lathes
- General machining
- Working from engineering draws
- Work with and assisting Tradesmen
- General Engineering and Defence force projects
- Work with precision tools
- General ADHOC Duties
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Willing to learn
- Have attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions
- Have a good work attitude and ethic
Current Drivers license and own transport preferred but not essential.
Is this what you have been waiting for? Then, Apply Now!