Are you motivated, keen to learn and want to work outdoors? Do you enjoy hands on work and don't mind getting dirty? This could be for you!
My Gateway currently has a fantastic opportunity available for a recent school leaver who is interested in completing a Landscaping (Parks and Gardens) Apprenticeship.
As a part of this apprenticeship, you will complete a Certificate III in Parks and Gardens. This role is set to commence in early 2022, with our client working in and around the Macarthur area.
During your on the job training, some of the tasks you will be required to complete will include:
- Garden maintenance
- Nursery work
- and much more
What’s in it for you?
- On the job training by experienced tradesmen
- Complete a trade qualification for FREE
- Work full time hours and be paid to learn
- Start your career with a highly reputable business
- Work in a supportive team environment with ongoing support and mentoring from My Gateway
A current drivers licence and own transport are essential for these positions. We are looking for someone who is mature minded, reliable, willing to learn and has a strong interested in this industry.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.