My Gateway are currently seeking an individual keen to kickstart their career in Rigging - Apprenticeships available now, females encouraged to apply!
My Gateway are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals, keen to get started in a Rigging Traineeship.
As a part of this traineeship, you will complete a Certificate III in Rigging. This role is set to commence ASAP, with our client working around Parramatta/Silverwater areas.
Riggers move heavy materials and equipment around worksites using rigging gear such as pulleys, cranes and winches. They assemble temporary structures like scaffolding on construction sites and move and assemble pre–cast facades and panels on buildings under construction.
During your on the job training, some of the tasks you will be required to complete will include:
- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- Setting, aligning, and levelling heavy equipment machinery.
- Selecting the appropriate rigging gear.
- Preparing rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts.
- Inspecting rigging before final use.
- Monitoring and maintaining rigging equipment.
- Manoeuvring loads using heavy equipment machinery and by hand.
- Ensuring compliance with state and company safety procedures.
- Communicating with the rigging and construction team.
- Breaking down rigging equipment and conducting post-rigging inspections.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Valid white card
- Ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to learn
- Great teamwork skills
- Working towards obtaining or currently hold a driver's licence
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
* Individuals from Indigenous backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply
What's in it for you?
* WEEKLY pay
* No training costs involved
* Career progression