31st July, 2018
CONSTRUCT YOUR CAREER
- John Curtin Reserve and Botany Golf Course
- Work locally and save cost on travel
- Work in the fresh air
Are you a motivated, energetic individual looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy hands on, physical work? Then read on. About The Role:
My Gateway has a Greenkeeping apprenticeship available with a local golf course. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career whilst completing a trade qualification. Due to the nature of this role a car and current driver’s licence is required. As part of the 4 year apprenticeship, you will go to TAFE and complete a Greenkeeping Certificate III. About My Gateway:
My Gateway has been employing apprentices and trainees across NSW for over 30 years. With over 300 apprentices and trainees currently employed in all areas from business administration, information technology to construction, electrical, horticulture, heavy vehicle and engineering roles, My Gateway is a safe and secure way to ensure that you will be provided with the correct pay, necessary training, qualifications and ongoing support throughout your traineeship/apprenticeship. Throughout your apprenticeship, your duties may include:
What’s In It For You?
- Turf management and maintenance
- Lawn mowing
- Whipper snipping
- Fertilizer application
- Pesticide application
- Irrigation and maintenance
- Identifying weeds, pests and diseases
- On the job training by an experienced landscaper
- Complete a formal qualification at TAFE and be reimbursed your fee’s
- Gain full time employment and be paid to learn
- Be issued with a work uniform including steel caps
Drivers licence & own car is required for this position. This is a very physical role so we are looking at someone who is physically capable to do the job. If you have a passion for working in the landscaping industry, are focused, dedicated and a quick learner, then APPLY NOW!!
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply For Job