29th November, 2018
About The role:
- Mascot and Hillsdale location
- Earn while you learn
- Start your career
Working for a Local Government Organisation, we currently have a position available in the Bayside district for anyone looking to start their career in childcare. This role will involve working with children from the ages of 5 weeks to 6 years of age whilst completing an "on the job" qualification being a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care - A nationally recognised qualification.About My Gateway:
My Gateway has been employing apprentices and Trainees across NSW for over 30 years. With over 230 Apprentices and Trainees currently employed in all areas from Business Admin, Information Technology to construction, electrical and engineering roles, My Gateway is a safe and secure way to ensure that you will be provided with the necessary training, qualifications and support throughout your Traineeship/Apprenticeship.Duties will involve:
What's In It For You?
- Planning & implementing developmental programs for children.
- Observing and recording the children's interests, participation and progress from the day.
- Assisting with the inclusion of children with additional needs into the program.
- Preparing the children's play and learning materials for the day's activities.
- Helping children with daily routines such as toileting, dressing, eating and sleeping.
- Assisting with the serving of light snacks and meals.
- Working co-operatively in a team.
- Communicating with the families on children's progress and activities of the day.
- Free Qualification
- On the job training whilst getting paid
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Full time position based on a rotating roster
Due to the location of the center, access via public transport is very restricted, so car and a licence is highly desirable, but not essential for locals
As a "Working with Children's Check" is legally required for this role, the successful applicants must be over the age of 18 years old.
PLEASE NOTE: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply For Job