09th June, 2022
Contracts Manager required for an established £30M T/O and growing Roofing Contractor Group operating in the South and Midland branches. An exciting opportunity for the right person to join an organisation that have an exciting phase of growth ahead of them over the next few years.
Our client is developing at a fast rate, creating opportunities for internal growth and working with some of the most respected names within the construction sector and have recently been awarded some exciting Projects. They operate within the: Commercial, Leisure, Industrial, Education, Retail and Public Sector, partnering with some of the largest main contractors in the UK. Their client base is growing monthly as they venture into new markets.
Due to this growth, they are now looking to hire an experienced Contracts Manager that has a a background in Flat Roofing Systems (Single Ply, Liquid Applied, Built Up, Bituminous)
Salary: £Neg depending on experience
Benefits: Bonus, Company Car
The role will include all aspects of contracts management, including all site and installation activity, material management and H&S, along with management of all communication with the end Client to ensure that all work scope is achieved in line with contractual expectation.
• Manage all labour and installation activity associated to the Project
• Maintain health and Safety standards on site
• Ensuring that work is carried out in strict accordance with Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
• Assess tasks, to produce, amend or add to Method Statements and Risk Assessments as required.
• To organise and supervise plant, craneage, materials, labour and sub-contractors to meet programme requirements.
• Check quality, ensuring that work conforms with specification and drawings.
• To co-ordinate deliveries with Main Contractor’s on-site systems.
• Attend meetings with Client/ Main Contractor as required.
• Supervise sub-contract labour to ensure work meets our requirements.
• To give weekly Toolbox Talks to labour and sub-contractors.
We are seeking someone that can demonstrate previous experience as a Contracts Manager, within Commercial Construction Projects
Apply For Job
You will be adaptable, be a detailed person and must hold strong organisational skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly