07th June, 2022
An Office Administrator is required in Northampton just a short distance from M1 Junction 15, for an immediate start ideally. This role will see you undertake administrative tasks and provide support to the Operations Manager and Managing Director. We are looking for a candidate who is driven, hardworking, motivated, uses their own initiative and can be versatile when given different tasks to complete.
Experience & Skills Required
- Responsible for General administration support.
- Answer incoming calls and be responsible for dealing with general enquiries and provide accurate and correct information.
- Data entry within various systems including some CRM database support at times.
- Reply to customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- General other duties as required as the position may evolve.
- Supporting and assisting the Operations Manager and Managing Director when required.
- To have regular meetings with the Operations Manager and Managing Director.
- Use Microsoft Office to develop and prepare documents; proofread documents.
- Set up estimating files upon receipt of enquiries electronically & paper completing any further filing.
- Converting schedule of works and specifications, typing out & formatting documents as required.
- To answer incoming telephones, taking messages or re-directing as appropriate.
- To undertake any other general support and administration duties.
- To provide support and assistance to colleagues, and accounts team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
What's on Offer
- Previous administration experience.
- Accurate data entry and administration skills
- Good Telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good competency with Computer software packages including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Practical team player with a hands-on style
The company is a family run business & you will be joining a friendly, professional, driven company that prides itself on being one of the most successful and inclusive companies within the region and its industry. A competitive basic salary with excellent benefits are on offer, as well as further career progression if desired. Salary :-
£16,000 - £20,000 Location :-
The organisation is a leading well-established, multi award winning, local family feel run Construction company with a great reputation across the industry, who have further plans to continue building on its year on year growth that it has achieved to date. Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.
Apply For Job