An exciting opportunity for the right person to join a leading Roofing Contractor that have an exciting phase of growth ahead of them over the next few years.
Our client has had a record 2yrs, growing extensively through the pandemic, which has in turn led to a creation of a number of opportunities to build on their continued success. They are a large Roofing & Cladding Group that have a fantastic brand profile in the market, working with some of the most respected names within the construction sector and have recently been awarded some exciting Projects.
They are looking to hire an experienced Contracts Manager that has a background in either flat roofing or cladding systems
Salary: £Neg depending on experience
Benefits: Bonus, Company Car
The role will include all aspects of contracts management, including all site and installation activity, material management and H&S, along with management of all communication with the end Client to ensure that all work scope is achieved in line with contractual expectation.
• Manage all labour and installation activity associated to the Project
• Maintain health and Safety standards on site
• Ensuring that work is carried out in strict accordance with Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
• Assess tasks, to produce, amend or add to Method Statements and Risk Assessments as required.
• To organise and supervise plant, craneage, materials, labour and sub- contractors to meet programme requirements.
• Check quality, ensuring that work conforms with specification and drawings.
• To co-ordinate deliveries with Main Contractor’s on-site systems.
• Attend meetings with Client/ Main Contractor as required.
• Supervise sub-contract labour to ensure work meets our requirements.
• To give weekly Toolbox Talks to labour and sub-contractors.
We are seeking someone that can demonstrate previous experience as a Contracts Manager, within Commercial Construction Projects
You will be adaptable, be a detailed person and must hold strong organisational skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly