Order Processor is required in Milton Keynes to join a customer Service team within a large company working across the construction industry. To be successful in this order processing role you will need to have had previous Order processing experience, ideally within a high volume environment. In addition to this you must have excellent data entry skills with an eye for detail & good communication skills; both verbal and written. You will also have a high level of attention to detail and a willingness to help with a variety of tasks.
Working within a large customer service team you will be working closely with your colleagues picking up customer orders and processing them through, potentially having to speak to customers over the phone in relation to any queries on their orders or your colleagues. You will be responsible for ensuring the all Client information and orders are inputted and processed through effectively and accurately into their SAP system. The position will also provide a platform to progress into a Customer Service Representative for the right individuals too. Job Description
Experience & Skills Required
- Responsible for order processing.
- At times answer incoming calls and be responsible for dealing with general enquiries and provide accurate and correct information.
- Work closely with the customer service representatives to accurately input and process through customers queries
- Data entry within various systems including the company’s SAP System.
- Reply to customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Calling customers to clarify any queries on their orders.
- Welcoming visitors to the training centre when required.
- Some other administration and other general duties as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
What's on Offer
- Previous order processing experience
- Accurate data entry and administration skills
- Good Telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good competency with Computer software packages including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Be a strong team player but with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Previous SAP experience would also be beneficial but not essential
You will be joining a friendly, professional, driven company that prides itself on being the best In Industry. A competitive basic salary with good benefits is on offer including 25 days holiday + bank holidays and free parking. In addition to this – coming into this role and team provides clear career progression into a Customer Service Representative which will be based upon individual abilities. Salary :
£20k basic + £2k annual Bonus paid Qtrly + Benefits Location :
Milton Keynes Hours :
Mon – Friday 37.5hrs Company:
The organisation is one of the largest Construction Materials organisations in the world with a Turnover exceeding $5B. Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.