Dual Fuel Engineer
Van, Fuel Card, Tools & PPE provided Overview:
We are currently seeking Dual Fuel Engineer who hold metering experience and wish to progress and develop their career in Metering through on-going progressive training within an industry leading, established Meter Operator.
Working on an industrial / commercial basis this role will be to install dual fuel meters across designated geographical locations (30/40miles from home location)
Additional training and upskill to work on 3phase electrical meters & CT meters will also be offered to those who want to progress their skillset. Role:
Dual Fuel Engineer Duration:
Ongoing Long-Term Contract position (Potential 4 years+) £650 - £1000 Per Week
Company Van, Fuel Card + PPE included Main responsibilities:
- To install Dual Fuel metering equipment within timescales indicated by various contracts.
- Remote and on-site fault diagnosis and rectification within the timescales permitted.
- Workload planning and appointment booking with customers to meet required timescales and customer requirements.
- Accurate completion and submission of paperwork within specified timescales.
- Meter testing, and logger replacement as required.
- Stock planning and control to ensure availability of all equipment required to complete jobs issued successfully.
- Dual Fuel Metering experience
- Valid, In-date Dual Fuel qualifications
- Ability to work on industrial / commercial contracts
- Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Kingsley Consulting on the contact details provided.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.