12th November, 2021
Customer Service Representatives are required in Milton Keynes to join a global Billion dollar business.
Working in an experienced customer service team in a growing business to ensure that Customer service excellence is delivered across the business. Our Client’s Customer Service team is the nucleus of their business and is a multifunctional team that is responsible for processing sales orders, planning transport, maintaining stock levels and most importantly always ensuring that their customers are pleased with the service offered to them.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Taking up to 100 enquiries a day by phone and ensuring that the highest level of customer service is delivered.
• Processing up to 50 Customer Orders per day using SAP.
• Full responsibility to ensure that transactional process from phone order, despatch and delivery is consistently achieved.
• Ensuring that all sales orders are entered into the system correctly, and delivery dates acknowledged back to the customer are feasible.
• Developing relationships with Trade Account buyers, Merchants to ensure that repeat business and ongoing relationship is maintained.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing/logistics/distribution environment within a Customer Service role.
• Experience of managing high call volumes and processing customer orders
• Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
• Must be highly organised and always prepared to follow the task through.
• Prepared to work the extra hours to ensure the job is complete.
• Strong people skills and ability to adapt to dealing with different types of personalities
and on a daily basis.
• Strong administration skills and is clear and methodical in their daily working
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literate.
What's on Offer
You will be joining a friendly, professional, driven company that prides itself on being the best In Industry. A competitive basic salary with excellent benefits is on offer.
Salary :- £20,000 - £21,500 basic (DOE) plus additional bonus (£3400 on reaching KPI’s)
Development :- Clear path to progression in a large organisation
Location :- Milton Keynes
Hours :- Mon – Friday 40hrs per week
Company:- The organisation is one of the largest Construction Materials organisations in the world with a Turnover exceeding $5B.
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.
Apply For Job