24th May, 2021
Our People Promise
James Hardie locally manufactures fibre-cement products that reflect the changing way people build. We are a global leader that champions diverse living where everyone feels at home.
Our business is fast-paced, and our people are smart in the way they solve problems, driven in their pursuit of results, and real in the way they build relationships and work together.
We take a Zero Harm approach to safety and have a relentless focus on achievement, learning and improvement.
We lead the markets in which we play and provide the opportunity for people who value clear vision and a diverse culture to build a career in one of the most well-recognised local manufacturing brands.
At James Hardie, we are expanding the technology services by establishing an IT Business Partner model to our core business functions and operating with a Global mindset and replicate best practices across all regions.
Partnering with the Sales and Distribution functions, the role will define and develop Sigma’s framework with a primary goal to deliver maximised benefits to the customer. The role will engage with varied levels of stake holders in the management and core business function including Commercial, Customer Service, Shipping, Transportation and Accounts Receivable.
Strong Business Partnering
Establish strong partnerships and collaborate with a range of business and IT stakeholders globally, to ensure that the current and future business processes are adequately mapped with the essential business systems, infrastructure and support.
Identifying Business Requirements
- Establish strong communication with respective business partners to proactively identify business requirements and map against Global Strategy and filter technology demand through appropriate channels
- Partner with business functions and develop detailed documentation (as-is) on the current business processes
- Manage the relationship and messaging with business functions to promote two-way communication and engagement with IT strategies, initiatives and policies
Take full ownership for managing relationships across the comprehensive ICT interface within one or more client segments, to improve the experience with ICT service in achieving their business objectives
Business Process Engineering
- Discover and study the current business systems and develop gap analysis to advance business processes
- Architecting and design solutions with business functions and global IT work streams
- Lead the development of blueprint and scope documents and test plans/scripts for proposed projects or process improvements
Support and Monitoring
- Researching and identifying appropriate SAP solutions to business requirements
- Using past experiences and knowledge of Sales, Service and Distribution to recommend appropriate business process solutions to new business requirements
Provides ongoing Business as Usual (BAU) support for Sales and Distribution applications by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THESE:
- Becoming completely familiar with existing SAP SD design and enhancements
- Analyzing, debugging and resolving problems / help tickets and change requests and determine appropriate solutions by consulting with end-users and basis/ABAP personnel.
- Updating configuration as needed and working with developers to modify and test programs
- Managing end user testing and confirming user acceptance of all SD changes
- 7+ years of SAP SD configuration experience, including Order Management, Pricing, IDOCs, Billing / Credit, Consignment / VMI, Shipping & Transportation, Sales Territory Realignment (ECC 6.0 preferred)
- Minimum of 5 full life-cycle implementations of SAP - must include requirements gathering, blueprinting, SAP configuration and functional testing
- 4+ years experience in production support environment required
- Strong Functional working knowledge of SAP Modules and Configuration
- Ability to read, analyse and debug the programs
- Additional experience with transportation processing, customer service, EDI/IDOC, ABAP, Query, BW/BI, MM/WM and CRM a plus
If you want to be a part of a business where smart, driven and real people thrive, apply now and join a company that is changing the way people build.
Apply For Job