04th February, 2019
James Hardie is an international building product manufacturer and global leader in fibre-reinforced cement. Operating for over 130 years, the company continues to challenge convention within the industry and leads the way in delivering innovative building products and solutions. Founded in Australia, we now have operations in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, the Philippines and Europe.
The Environment Health and Safety Project Manager will work closely with key stakeholders to scope and deliver EHS projects for James Hardie manufacturing plants across the APAC region.
- Managing multiple projects within scope and budget, ensuring quality standards on project deliverables
- Assessing project feasibility and developing detailed project plans and communication plans for key stakeholders
- Driving teams across multiple projects to ensure milestones are met, and quality and safety are at the highest possible level
- Support the manufacturing plant EHS Managers to effectively manage and deliver projects
- Develop key metrics to measure success of the project performance and return on investment
- Provide technical assistance on EHS related continuous improvement projects aligned with the EHS Management System development and implementation
- Conduct training session and field coaching for manufacturing teams
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders across the region
The ideal candidate with have demonstrated experience designing and developing continuous improvement EHS projects within the manufacturing environment.
We are looking for:
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Physical Sciences, with a major in WHS
- Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Ability to effectively drive change within the workplace
- Sound knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative in providing new ideas to improve process efficiencies
Your strong commercial acumen, pragmatic approach to driving change, along with your track record of delivery high impact outcomes will be highly regarded.
The James Hardie culture encourages and rewards people who are Smart, Driven and Real, act as business owners and leaders and are prepared to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Apply now and be part of a company that is changing the way Australia builds.
Apply For Job