04th August, 2022
Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions. Our New Zealand businesses operate across Trade, Service and Specialist Wholesale and include BNT, Autolign, Truck and Trailer Parts, Precision Equipment, HCB Technologies, JAS Oceania NZ, and Diesel Distributors. Bapcor Automotive has over 600 team members in New Zealand.
At Bapcor, we live by Our Values of:
- We give a damn
- We are in it together
- We get it done
- We do the right thing
An exciting opportunity exists at our high performing BNT Taupo branch for a passionate individual with a can do attitude, who is reliable and has a willingness to learn.
This is a fast-paced dynamic environment with a culture of care, teamwork and getting it done.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for ensuring the safety of themselves, their team mates and customers while promptly processing incoming inquiries and sales orders; actively pursuing customer needs, fulfilling order requirements and supporting the team in achieving sales targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Be an advocate for health and safety for the branch, Live it all day every day.
- Responding professionally and efficiently to customer and inter-branch queries, providing superior service to both.
- Receiving and processing all customer orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring delivery expectations are met or exceeded.
- Actively seek out opportunities to add value to our client’s needs.
- Reporting stock discrepancies and receipting inwards goods accurately.
- Placing orders with vendors and other branches.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about customer service and bring your enthusiasm and willingness to support our loyal customer base.
You will also have:
- Customer service experience or have had some exposure to customer facing roles, preferably in a product related sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A reasonable typing ability and computer literacy.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work alternate Saturday mornings
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Apply For Job