Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions. Our New Zealand businesses operate across Trade, Service and Specialist Wholesale and include BNT, Autolign, Truck and Trailer Parts, Precision Equipment, HCB Technologies, JAS Oceania NZ, and Diesel Distributors. Bapcor Automotive has over 600 team members in New Zealand.
At Bapcor, we live by Our Values of:
- We give a damn
- We are in it together
- We get it done
- We do the right thing
As a Delivery Driver, you will share your passion and knowledge for cars with our loyal customer base. We will help you develop that car knowledge into expert customer service skills! In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering goods to our customers
- Organising inwards and outwards goods
- Maintaining a tidy and safe warehouse
- Assisting our customer services
You will have:
What's on offer?
- Experience in face to face Customer Service or Retail (desirable)
- Enjoy connecting with customers and have willingness to help where appropriate
- Prior automotive parts experience (preferable)
- Must have the Physical requirements to undertake all aspects of the role.
- Strong work ethic & reliability
- Basic computer skills
- Full clean Drivers License with no restrictions
- The ability to work rostered Saturday mornings
- A great team to work with + competitive salary
- Career opportunities
If you are a go-getter with a strong work ethic, we'd love to talk with you!