10th January, 2022
Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service, and solutions. Our New Zealand businesses operate across Trade, Service, and Specialist Wholesale and include BNT, Autolign, Truck, and Trailer Parts, Precision Equipment, HCB Technologies, JAS Oceania NZ, and Diesel Distributors. Bapcor Automotive has over 600 team members in New Zealand.
At Bapcor, we live by Our Values of:
- We give a damn
- We are in it together
- We get it done
- We do the right thing
We have an exciting opportunity available for a driven Sales Representative to join our BNT Richmond Branch
. Reporting to the Branch Manager, in this role will you hit the ground running to develop and maintain outstanding business relationships to provide tailored solutions to our customers and drive sales across the Gisborne region.About the position:
You will manage a varied portfolio of loyal clients and you will have a passion for going above and beyond to showcase our products to reach new market opportunities. Some key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales targets and providing customers with tailored solutions through effective planning, relationship management, and taking a genuine interest in our customer’s needs
- Ensuring all existing and new customer relationships are maintained in a professional and ethical manner in line with our values and company policy
- Working to established call plans to enable effective relationship development and management
- Staying up to date on products and their applications, market conditions, customer and competitor activities, reporting back to management on observations and findings
- Undertaking sales reporting, analytics, and insight to inform decision making
- Championing a Health & Safety focused culture for our team and our customers
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in Sales and/or relationship management. You may also have extensive knowledge of the automotive parts industry. You will take the time to understand our customers and will utilise your natural flair for sales to provide outstanding customer solutions to exceed your sales targets.
You will also have:
- At least 2+ years experience in B2B sales or business development
- Significant customer service experience in a product-related sales environment
- A proven track record of smashing KPIs
- Experience in key account management and a passion for going above and beyond for customers
- Effective questioning, listening and problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills in communication across a range of stakeholders
- A professional manner, with a strong worth ethic and alignment with our values
- A full, clean driver’s license
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Due to current border closures, only applicants with the current right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Apply For Job