Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions. Our New Zealand businesses operate across Trade, Service and Specialist Wholesale and include BNT, Autolign, Truck and Trailer Parts, Precision Equipment, HCB Technologies, JAS Oceania NZ, and Diesel Distributors. Bapcor Automotive has over 600 team members in New Zealand.
At Bapcor, we live by Our Values of:
- We give a damn
- We are in it together
- We get it done
- We do the right thing
An exciting opportunity has come up for a driven and engaging Branch Manager to join our East Tamaki branch.
Reporting to the Regional Sales & Operations Manager, the Branch Manager is responsible for the operation of the branch including inventory management, building customer relationships, driving improved business performance, as well as leading and inspiring the team to smash sales targets and other KPIs.About the Position:
You will lead a varied team including customer service representatives, drivers and warehouse assistants, and you will collaborate across the business to deliver first-class service to our customers!
In this position, you will look at how to gain operational efficiencies and drive growth in market share. You will demonstrate leadership in the business by aligning with our values, acting with integrity, and coaching your team to drive engagement and develop their competencies to the next level.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and promoting a Health & Safety focused culture
- Orderly and effective management of the branch’s physical space – stockroom, showroom, counter area, office etc. ensuring a high standard of presentation is maintained
- Ensuring the branch is effectively staffed and structured to meet the needs of the customer and the day to day operational functions of the branch
- Generating sales through the successful development of existing customer relationships and ongoing networking, proactively seeking out new business opportunities within automotive and commercial marketplace
- Developing and documenting an annual business plan for your site, including a vision, objectives and strategies you will employ to achieve your objectives
- Ensuring all staff receive the training required to be able to function across the automotive and commercial divisions
To be successful in this role, you will have 2+ years’ prior experience in a management position with experience in sales, customer relations and/or business development. You will be a real ‘people leader’ with a passion for supporting and coaching your team to drive a high-performance culture, as well as a passion for delivering exceptional customer outcomes!
You will have exceptional communication skills, financial acumen and ideally have an interest in the automotive industry.
If this sounds like you, apply today! Applications close 9th November 2021