Reporting to the BNT Richmond Branch Manager, our Customer Service Representative is responsible for front of house handling of customer queries, processing of product orders and support branch in achieving targets.
You will be the first point of contact for our clients, along with promptly processing incoming sales orders; actively pursuing customer needs, and fulfilling order requirements.
Other responsibilities includes:
- Responding efficiently to customer and inter-branch queries, providing effective service to both.
- Ensuring delivery expectations are met or exceeded.
- Maximising opportunities to upsell.
- Reporting any stock discrepancies to management.
- Receipting inwards goods accurately and efficiently.
- Placing orders with vendors.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about customer service with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
You also have:
- Customer service experience, preferably in a product related sales environment is needed.
- Proven understanding of business products and industries coupled with dealing with clients at all levels and
- Proven skills in translating client’s needs into a complete solution.
- A friendly an approachable demeanor, solid written and verbal communication skills and comfortable face to face with customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc).
- To work individually and as part of a team.
- Available to work alternate rostered Saturday mornings
- Experience in the automotive industry will be highly regarded.
- A full clean New Zealand drivers licence and right to live and work in NZ
Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions. Our New Zealand businesses operate across Trade, Service and Specialist Wholesale and include BNT, Autolign, Truck and Trailer Parts, Precision Equipment, HCB Technologies, JAS Oceania NZ, and Diesel Distributors. Bapcor Automotive has over 600 team members in New Zealand.
At Bapcor, we live by Our Values of:
- We give a damn
- We are in it together
- We get it done
- We do the right thing
If front of house customer services is your area of expertise then we would like to hear from you today! Applications close: 7th October 2021