Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions. Our New Zealand businesses operate across Trade, Service and Specialist Wholesale and include BNT, Autolign, Truck and Trailer Parts, Precision Equipment, HCB Technologies, JAS Oceania NZ, and Diesel Distributors. Bapcor Automotive has over 600 team members in New Zealand.
At Bapcor, we live by Our Values of:
- We give a damn
- We are in it together
- We get it done
- We do the right thing
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate individual with sales and customer service experience, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join our Queenstown branch.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling customer queries, processing of product orders and support branch in achieving sales targets.About the Position:
You will be responsible for promptly processing incoming sales orders; actively pursuing customer needs, and fulfilling order requirements.
Other responsibilities includes:
- Responding professionally and efficiently to customer and inter-branch queries, providing effective service to both.
- Receiving and processing all customer orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring delivery expectations are met or exceeded.
- Actively working to generate additional sales by maximising opportunities to upsell.
- Reporting stock discrepancies to management.
- Receipting inwards goods accurately and efficiently.
- Placing orders with vendors.
You are passionate about customer service bringing a positive attitude and an ability to learn on the job.
You will also have:
- Customer service experience, preferably in a product related sales environment.
- Proven experience understanding business products and industries coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client’s needs into a complete solution.
- A friendly an approachable demeanor, resulting from outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc).
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Experience working within the automotive industry will be highly regarded.
- The ability to work rostered Saturday mornings
- A full clean New Zealand drivers licence
If this sounds like you, then apply today! Applications close 7th October 2021