29th April, 2021
Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific’s leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions. Our New Zealand businesses operate across Trade, Service and Specialist Wholesale and include BNT, Autolign, Truck and Trailer Parts, Precision Equipment, HCB Technologies, JAS Oceania NZ, and Diesel Distributors. Bapcor Automotive has over 600 team members in New Zealand.
At Bapcor, we live by Our Values of:
- We give a damn
- We are in it together
- We get it done
- We do the right thing
HCB Technologies trades nationally in the New Zealand wholesale battery market. Branches are located throughout the major centres, servicing customers directly or through a distributor network. From small beginnings in Auckland in 1988, we were known as Harbour City Batteries and established on family ownership and values. Over time, HCB Technologies has experienced steady growth to today's position as a significant player in the New Zealand battery market. Additional branches and sales teams throughout the country have reinforced this position and expanded our service level capabilities to meet the needs of our loyal and valued customer base.
Due to growth, we have a new opportunity for a driven Truck Delivery Driver with Sales to join our HCB Hamilton branch. Reporting to the Branch Manager, your focus will be two fold:
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of stock to our varied customer base around the central region.
- Develop, maintain and grow key relationships with our existing customer base and new potential targets
Brief overview of Duties:
- Deliver a wide variety of batteries to our customer base on regular call/delivery cycle weekly /monthly
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Stock Management
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints report to Sales/CS
- Accurately complete invoicing and paperwork
- Support CS team with day to day requirements
- Follow regulations and safety standards
- Inform customers about new products and services
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in delivery driving with sales and/or relationship management experience. You may also have extensive knowledge of the automotive parts industry. You have success in taking time to understand our customers and utilise your natural flair for developing strong client relationships and great in supporting the business and customers by providing customer solutions to achieve the right business and customer service outcomes.
In addition you have the following :
- Full NZ Class 2 driver’s licence
- Able to drive a manual vehicle
- Dangerous goods licence (desirable)
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- A passion for going above and beyond for customers
- Capability in effective questioning, listening and problem solving
- Excellent skills in communication across a range of stakeholders
- Physically able to lift heavy products
- The ability to work autonomously while still being part of a strong team
If this sounds like you, apply today! Applications close 13th May 2020.
Apply For Job