10th June, 2022
Rural based Practice - $140,000k including Super
Working in Brisbane office
**Our client is based in Gympie, but looking for someone to work out of the Brisbane office at Newstead. **
The practice provides quality accounting, taxation and business advisory services to individuals, small businesses, and particularly primary producers in the Gympie region. The region has a strong agricultural economy, and this role gives you an opportunity to help support our primary producers.
Ideally, you will have a strong knowledge of current taxation legislation, combined with exceptional customer service skills and a proven track record in a similar position. In this role, you will be working with a mix of rural businesses and other SME’s in a range of industries. Key responsibilities will be
Ideally, you will have:
- Providing taxation and business advice
- Previous experience with primary production accounting
- Controlling income tax and BAS lodgements for your clients
- Maintaining strong relationships with your clients
- Building your client base through relationship building and networking.
- A minimum of five + years of experience in a similar role
- A Bachelor of Business or Commerce would be well regarded
- Demonstrated experience in preparing Individual, Company, and Trust tax returns
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and taxation
- Experience working with APS and BGL would be well regarded
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytically minded with strong attention to detail
- A willingness to go the extra mile for clients
In return, you will be joining a dynamic boutique firm with strong culture and values, in a permanent full time role with an exceptional salary and supportive management.
If this sounds like you – then I want to hear from you!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For Job