26th March, 2021
Classic Recruitment & Human Resources is a proudly locally owned and operated business who specialise in providing quality recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions. Backed by an experienced team, our success is underpinned by quality service and competitive rates.
Due to sustained growth across our business, we are currently looking for a new Recruitment Consultant in our Labour Hire division. This growth is testament to our hardworking team and excitingly we still have so much more we want to achieve! Be part of our journey!
The responsibilities of this person will be:
You will need to demonstrate
- Source candidates through a variety of channels, via our in house database Job Adder and extensive social media advertising
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates across a variety of industries
- Writing advertisements, preparing candidate shortlists and conducting reference checks for successful candidates
- Calculating and processing the weekly temp Labour Hire payroll ensuring temps are paid in accordance with relevant legislation
- Administration tasks such as maintaining candidate data base and covering reception
- Liaising with clients to take job briefs and providing quotations to clients
- Preparing resumes for candidates
- A genuine interest in recruitment, labour hire and human resources
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret a variety of Awards
- Good financial acumen
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- High level computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The highest level of personal presentation
Previous experience or study in the Recruitment, HR or Payroll fields is essential, as is a positive attitude and your ability to represent Classic in a professional manner.
The hours are flexible however you must be able to work on a Monday and a Friday
– these days are not negotiable.
This position would suit someone looking for school hours, or potentially wanting to fit in with final year HR study.
On offer is an attractive salary package, flexible hours and conditions, your own office, long term career development opportunities and additional paid holidays at Christmas.
If you would like to join the team here at Classic, please send a covering letter addressing the responsibilities listed and a current resume of no more than three pages, including the names of two professional referees.
For a confidential discussion, reach out to Joy@classicrecruitment.net.au or telephone her at the office on (07) 4638 3599.
Apply For Job