Brampton, ON | 8:30 am - 5:00 pm | $18/ hour
BE PART OF AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE!
We are hiring for a company in the transportation industry with an immediate opening for a Safety & Compliance Coordinator in Brampton, ON
Start Date: Immediately
Shift: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: Airport Rd. & Queen St.
Rate: $18 / hour
- Good Jobs with Great Companies
- Interview Coaching, Counselling, and Job Mentoring
- Weekly Pay & Referral Bonus
- Record and report on company safety's and services on warehouse, fleet, and yard
- Assist with driver recruitment, onboarding, and logs
- Participate in Health and Safety Committee
- MTO Equipment Licensing
- Assist in investigations of dangerous goods and damages
- Enforce compliance with organizations policies and procedures
- Administrative duties as required; filing, photocopying, answering phones & emails
- 2-3 years of experience in a transport company; in claims/safety & compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good technical and typing skills; AS400 experience preferred
- Ability to travel between terminals as required
- Excellent attention to detail/ accuracy/ organization
At Aztrix we are, your Job Agents; not just another agency. Celebrating 15 years in the industry, we continue to help businesses thrive by finding them good people, because good people rely on us to connect them to good companies.
Transparent | Dedicated | Committed