Exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a fast growing consulting company that can offer long term professional development
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work for a prestigious global business that is doubling in size over the next 18 months. They have a niche proposition helping businesses with complex projects, industry insights, and professional development. They offer a professional and collaborative environment with long-term career opportunities along with a strong benefits package. If you have good analytical and organisational skills but also enjoy interacting with people this represents an outstanding long-term opportunity.
What will you be doing?
Working within the research team you will be collaborating with relationship managers and working on client projects and research needs. You will be dealing with C-level executives, business leaders and subject matter experts and utilising both your advanced communication and problem-solving skills.
· Managing and delivering on client projects and information needs
· Recruiting key opinion leaders through strategic campaigns
· Interviewing C level executives and maintaining the CRM system
· Input into marketing campaigns, seminars and roadshows
· Writing profiles and organising consultations
· Developing your industry knowledge to help you understand client requirements
Who are they?
A niche global business helping organisations deliver on projects and fill knowledge gaps. The business is growing rapidly and requires someone to join them immediately and help with their increased workload. They are technology driven and offer a vibrant, fun environment where you can have a meaningful impact on the company's future and share in the rewards.
What do you require?
· A recent graduate ideally with internship or part time work gained within a corporate environment
· A positive, energetic and can do attitude
· A bachelor’s degree preferably in business, finance or economics
· Superior communication skills, both written and oral
· The ability to think outside the box and work autonomously