01st July, 2019
As Business Unit Manager for the Active Cosmetics Division of this well regarded Brand. the role reports to the Commercial Manager.
We seek an individual with both the passion and capability to lead their team with a hands on and collaborative approach utilising well honed personal and professional capabiity as a Marketing Management professional.
The position has dual responsibility
- For the management of the business unit, co-ordinating & implementing all launches, marketing, forecasting and promotional activities.
- To work Cross functionally with all divisions of the business to deliver a TEAM culture.
You will be required to manage brand activities in terms of planning, development and implementation in a way that achievement of commercial objectives (sales, profit, market shares) is ensured at both company and retailer level. As such it is imperative that you have strong communication and working relationships with Australia, Marketing,Territory Reps, PR, Logistics, Advertising Agencies, and Contracted Suppliers
Capability includes the ability to :
- Prepare and present brand and market reviews to management.
- Present marketing promotions/launches at national and regional sales meetings to the Sales team
- Plan, manage and control a promotional, advertising and POS budget.
- Contribute to ensure accurate and timely forecasting of products, working to agreed lead-times in line with stock holding objectives of the company in collaboration with Supply Chain
- Use market data and assumptions to establish full picture of markets and market shares
- Any other activities as necessary to ensure the brands’ success.
You will need to have an awareness of pharmacy key accounts trends and competitor activity and ensure that head office management are kept up to date of activity occurring in the field, ensuring the timely speed to market for all ranged NPD and manage that relays are completed in time
Maintains regular contact with Category Managers, stock replenishment, Digital and marketing teams within customer portfolio. Key Knowledge & Skills
Product Management to a Mid Level
Trade Marketing Management
Understanding of the NZ Beauty Market or Medical Market
Account ManagementExperience / Educational Requirements
At least 3 years Product Management, Trade Marketing Management or Commercial Account Management
Tertiary – Business Major
Apply For Job