11th February, 2020
If you love to tell brand stories, please read on…
Buckinghamshire based agency with a focus on technology clients is looking for a copywriter. The single most powerful defining factor for all our clients is a highly competitive marketplace, where business is hard-won and the clarity and power of communication is paramount. All are market leaders, and all have placed trust in our ability to keep them there. This means the work is truly meaningful and varied, and highly visible and valued.
There’s really no such thing as a typical day in this thriving, vibrant agency…but if we had to try, it might include:
- Copy. From the punchy headline to the in-depth thought piece, a campaign concept to an email that needs response. Opportunities to test yourself against a wide range of challenges will be constant.
- Content. The development of insight-driven, customer focused content, which your talent for hearing, owning, applying and evolving our clients tone of voice will make engaging and powerful.
- Collaborate. We are a team, and all of us know more than any of us. As such - whether in brainstorming, ensuring consistency and customer-centric work, or simply in supporting each other to achieve our clients’ objectives, this will be a vital part of your work here.
Beyond the obvious; exceptional writing and editing skills, some experience of agency life and the job itself, and a willingness to work hard, the kind of person who thrives at this agency is nearly always:
- Passionate about what they do
- Curious to learn and evolve
- Confident enough to know when they are right - and when they are wrong!
- Open and collaborative
Immediate benefits are a salary ranging from 25k to 45k dependent on your experience, 25 days leave and a vibrant social and wellbeing programme. This agency prefers to find and nurture great people who will play increasingly significant parts in our future. So to prove it, they invest in training, personal development, even ongoing and further qualifications.
If you’ve read this far, truly, well done. You’ll have realised that we really do
need people who can use words effectively. Please send your CV to email@example.com and play a big role in a growing agency.
Apply For Job