07th February, 2020
Our client is a truly global 360 brand communications agency based in Central London but with offices worldwide.
They work with some of the biggest and best FMCG brands around, helping them to develop their brand propositions and execute multi-channel campaigns across all regions.
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a highly experienced Brand Comms Planning Director who has ideally worked on global accounts, to take the primary lead on one major blue chip FMCG account in an advisory position and help take a key product to market on a global scale.
This will see you working directly with the client as well multiple executional agencies across digital, experiential, brand and advertising agencies. To ensure they are all on message.
To be suitable for this position as Brand Comms Planning Director we are looking for you to have the following skills and experience:
- Have over 10 years plus experience at a senior level working as a Brand Comms Planner
- Solid FMCG experience and comfortable working on one key global account
- Well versed in digital comms as you will be helping to develop this client’s digital footprint but also familiar with other channels
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment and ability to think on your feet
- Must have fantastic communication skills as you will be engaging with multiple agencies, ensuring they are all on message and on brand
- Well versed at communicating and leading at C-Level
- NOT looking for an Ivory Tower leaders. Rather you must have the ability to unify all parties
- You will already have big agency background and perhaps even worked within a network group that have executed global campaigns
- Would be perfect if you have experience working on a brand within a regulated sector
This role will be primarily based out of the London office. However, as you will be engaging with multiple agencies, you will be expected to travel across the UK. Although most of your travel will be focused in and around the London and home counties area.
In return for your experience and skills as Brand Comms Planning Director our client offers a very generous package ranging between £140,000 – 160,000 per annum plus benefits, based on your experience.
If you think you are the Brand Comms Planning Director we are seeking and have the relevant experience and are currently based in the UK then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, as soon as possible or a confidential chat by clicking on the apply button below.
Apply For Job