Paid Social Media expert needed with Account Based Marketing experience - get in touch now !
10th January, 2019
Are you someone who really loved Social Media no matter whether its for work or personal? Do you really understand the impact social media has and all its possibilities? If so then read on as this one is for you!
Our client is an established independent B2B content marketing agency with a huge presence in the blue chip innovations and tech space, working with some of the most exciting tech brands in the world right now.
Yes this agency has an award winning creative team and yes the client services teams continue to deliver continual growth year on year. However, what stands out for us is the personality of the agency.
Its not an agency that’s like a party town every night and you are expected to stay late or go drinking on a regular basis with your colleagues. As much as they all enjoy each other’s company and yes there are various spontaneous and planned social events that happen. However, they actually respect the fact you have a life outside of work. In fact, they positively encourage it.
They treat each and ever person as an adult. They don’t like to micro manage. So just as long as you don’t take advantage of their approach then you are given room to breathe.
Due to ongoing growth this agency is now seeking a Social Media Manager to join their digital team.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, ambitious and passionate Social Media Manager with a good knowledge and understanding of B2B social media to work under the Digital Director to produce head turning social media activity. Working within the digital team, you will help to plan and deliver integrated digital campaigns of all sizes and budgets. This will involve:
· Managing and taking ownership of social media campaigns for a variety of clients.
· Solid experience in Paid Search, SEO and classic social media channels
· Writing social content, including blogs and promoting campaign activity through social channels
· Monitoring and reporting against all social media activity.
· Facilitate the production of link worthy, useful content and community outreach, working with other internal teams or external agencies/suppliers as relevant.
· Managing social media listening and influencer engagement programs
· Maintain awareness of competitor social media strategy.
· Representing the agency in client discussions on the phone or face to face as required by our Account Managers.
· Reviewing performance, carrying out research and making recommendations to our clients for improvement.
· Compiling daily and weekly reports as required, presenting to clients.
· Taking responsibility for the quality control of all materials and communications for your campaigns.
· Keeping our Account Managers in the picture regarding campaign progress.
· Supporting Account Managers as required on wider integrated marketing campaign delivery
In return for your skills and experience as a Social Media Manager, the client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £35-45k
If you think you are the Social Media Manager we are seeking then please click on the apply button today and send your CV to Tom Howe for further information.