03rd January, 2019
If your strength lies in the development and delivery of social media strategy, content and campaigns within an integrated marketing environment then 2019 can be the year for you to really apply your innovative and original approach to social media strategies within an award winning B2B agency.
If you are bored of the mediocre and looking for work in an inspiring environment, then take the opportunity to demonstrate your deep understanding of how social media fits within an integrated marketing environment by developing cutting-edge organic and paid social media campaigns across a number of high profile accounts.
Our client is an award-winning integrated London agency with a strong and fast-growing enterprise client list made up of a bunch of awesome and disruptive brands.
Their Client Services team is rapidly expanding and needs a smart and ambitious SOCIAL MEDIA Account Director to join the firm and help maximise brand investment and impact for their clients.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the development and delivery of social media strategy, content and campaigns across a number of key accounts;
- Owning client relationships, taking full responsibility for managing budgets and delivering against SLAs and SOWs;
- Managing the response to client briefs and create social strategies, proposals, and media plans;
- Carry out social listening and insight analysis to inform campaign planning and new business pitches;
- Effectively directing, supervising and delegating work to Account Managers and Account Executives.
In order to demonstrate your expertise in social media targeting techniques, social media reporting metrics, and social listening and analysis, your experience should include:
- 4+ years’ agency side experience
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of social media platforms and content formats within a B2B context
- Experience delivering successful social campaigns for a variety of clients
- Strong stakeholder management and organisational skills
- Experience using social media listening and analytics platforms – Crimson Hexagon experience would be a bonus
- Great attention to detail and a meticulous approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In exchange for your skills and expertise, you will get the chance to work in a lively, innovative and social environment that promotes fresh thinking and novel approaches to B2B Social Media strategy.
And you might pick up an award or two along the way!
Included in the basic salary (ranging from £45,000-£55,000) is a generous range of benefits including company contribution pension scheme, Extra days off for birthday and special events, free snacks and fruit, potential for Flexible hours and weekly yoga class (if that’s your thing).
So kick start your new year with a fresh start in an exciting and vibrant agency that’s going from strength to strength and apply now!
Apply For Job