A fantastic opportunity for a passionate, data-driven Email Marketing Manager to join a successful and growing Marketing Services agency and lead the execution of email campaigns, from setup, targeting and testing to deployment and email campaign optimisation.
The agency is currently experiencing an exciting growth phase, building on its previous success of providing their clients with unique and elegant solutions and avoiding a one size fits all approach. You will be working in an inclusive, efficient and fun environment alongside forward-thinking and adaptable team members who thrive on pushing boundaries and always improving.
The position will be responsible for providing advice to the agency’s external clients and internal teams on how to best execute email marketing strategies that engage, nurture and drive customer loyalty.
This role would suit an Account Manager specialising in Email campaigns OR a previously technicalEmail Marketing Manager who wants to set up into a more managerial / client facing role.
The main scope of the role would cover:
- Leading and supporting the email team
- Providing strategic and best practice advice to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Provide operational support
What skills you need to be able to have:
- Previous experience in a digital agency or consultancy or email service provider (highly desirable).
- Deliver strategic data-driven email campaigns, from concept to delivery
- Understand HTML and email design
- Team leadership
- Knowledge of or use one or more of the following ESPs: Communicator; Salesforce; Marketo; Adestra; Silverpop; Mailchimp; Dotmailer; Campaign Monitor; SmartFocus
- Understand and have experience in Email Marketing, ideally within CRM
- Work with data to test emails and analyse metrics
- Confidently handle multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders and parties
- Technical knowledge of databases (preferable)
- An excellent eye for detail
So, if you have experience of the above and you are passionate about Email Marketing, have an assertive attitude and a passion for delighting clients with an appetite to understand and solve their marketing problems then please apply with you CV.
In return our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £40-50k plus benefits.