We are one of the UK’s leading B2B full service recruitment and merger and acquisition specialist consultancy’s that currently operate with the marketing agency space.
We have grown up within the marketing agency world
and partner with businesses of all shapes and sizes, from start-ups to established international groups. Helping them to not only deliver on today’s needs but also plan for tomorrows.
Our services include contingency and retained recruitment, HR, talent management/mapping, right the way through to M&A and venture capital support.
We also apply what we call “remote first”
approach. Whereby everyone who is part of The Jefferson Group is based from home. This role is no exception. This gives you more flexibility and control over the way you work and how you work.
As we continue to grow and move into new sectors, we are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team and work closely with our CEO as we move deeper into other sectors.
To be suitable for this role as a Business Development Manager
you will need to be confident in the following areas:
- Researching and client profiling
- Have strong social media skills and understand how best to utilise such channels as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other not so well known channels
- Have experience in B2B and either worked for a marketing agency or a recruitment company that specialises in the marketing sector
- Be articulate with great communication skills
- Confident on the phone – we don’t hide behind emails. We are about relationships
- Be comfortable client facing and when required presenting but you’d be supported by senior management in any presentation scenario
- Although you will have direction and support, due to our ‘remote first’ approach you must be able to motivate yourself for obvious reasons
In return for your skills and experience as a Business Development Manager we offer a competitive salary ranging between £30-45k plus commission and the ability to work from home.
We would also consider flexible hours, part time as well as full time engagement
If you think you might be the Business Development Manager we are seeking or this role interests you and would like to know more then drop me a line, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and include your latest CV.