Conceptualist. Visualiser. Leader.
As a successful Associate Creative Director or Senior Art Director, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as an Associate Creative Director isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla
and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is an award winning, agile B2B integrated marketing agency that has been around for over 25 years
and continues to beat the competition by remaining in the UK’s top 50 listings.
This agency in particular is very strong in the digital marketing space
, with core disciplines including digital, content, social and media, proven by the numerous awards they have won for helping their clients maximise on innovative Marcomm campaigns and customer experience.
They are a hugely friendly agency with a bubbling team - all of which come from well know and solid backgrounds. Having also gained accreditations from leading UX and Content platform technology providers, they are simply going from strength to strength!
This agency was founded by two very charismatic and well known B2B marketing leaders. Who over the years, have created, developed one of the most successful agency’s in their sectors.
It because of this career defining experience they are able to combine their knowledge and have created a business model and approach that delivers vast success.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now ready to bring on board an Associate Creative Director who wants to help build and develop the agency on a long-term basis.
To be suitable for this role as Associate Creative Director
you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You might be an Art Director with a desire to make the step up, or an Associate Creative Director in an agency ready to take on more.
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you create great campaigns. Most importantly that you can show your thinking.
- Be a 360 creative with a mix of both on and off line as well as an undertone of brand experience
- Some experience of working with brands trying to create more purpose and meaning is advantageous
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire consumers and businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. Positivity, looking for ways to say ‘yes’
- Happy to ‘do’ the work, but equally happy to step back and guide, praise and nurture
- Principles. Honest & straightforward.
In return for your skills and experience our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £50-60k plus benefits.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules, then drop me a line today by clicking on the apply button below.