Looking for a Growth Strategist to join a rapidly growing B2B digital sales and marketing agency
Rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing B2B digital sales and marketing agency with an open and collaborative work environment.
This is a commercial role, fundamentally responsible for translating inbound demand into successfully onboarded customers. The Growth Strategist plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates customer requirements
The Growth Strategist will be responsible for engaging prospects at the right time, translating the challenges and requirements into a clear statement of work and running the onboarding process in tandem with an account manager from the customer success team.
Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a customer-centric mind are required as well as B2B experience and working with tech clients
Our client is a Digital Marketing agency for B2B, SaaS, technology & IT companies. They were recently named in the 'Top 100 UK B2B Marketing Agencies'.
From strategy to execution they are experts in building market presence, turn the right strangers into leads, and enable you to close more deals in a digital-first world using combination of content marketing, SEO, automation, paid media and market understanding.
We are now looking for a digitally focused Growth Strategist to join their growing team
Responsibilities and skills
● At least 5 years of relevant B2B digital marketing experience
● At least 2 years of commercial or account management agency experience
● Highly motivated and at ease handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
● Be the face for new customers and ensure they are onboarded into the Customer Success team successfully
● Manage the pre-sale process while bringing the founders (and other internal stakeholders) into customer conversations at the right time
● Manage and facilitate initial customer workshops post-sale
● Provide guidance and insight about the customer to Account Managers who will own the ongoing customer relationship
● Take the lead on ensuring we maintain a high level of quality and consistency of experience during the critical sales and onboarding stages
● Collaborating with members of the Customer Success team to represent the agreed SoW and new customer requirements
● Critical thinking and proven complex problem-solving skills required
● Good commercial sense with a fair understanding of cost, price, margin including contractual obligations and risk
● Interpreting why buyers buy and translating these reasons into an SoW and plan
In return for your skills and experience as a Growth Strategist our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £50-60k
If you think you're the Growth Strategist we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.